Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

My latest riding lesson

At my latest riding lesson I was walking to the tack room to find Star's tack when this women was leading this horse"Carmelto" out of his stall when he suddenly bolted right past her and was now running loose. Everyone was thinking that he was trying to run away. Well they were sorta right. Carmelto was running away, to his true love in a separate pasture. Carmelto and his love ( I don't remember her name) have separation issues so they have to stay in different locations. They are the only Mountain horses there so they have a lot in common. They got Carmelto back into his pasture just fine after that.
Today Lucy couldn't teach me because she was celebrating Christmas in England with her family,so this substitute teacher Betsy taught me. Betsy had taught me a couple times before because Lucy had broken her leg. So Betsy walked into the barn with this horse (I also can't remember his name) if he got spooked he would do a back flip and land on top of you. Well sometimes. Betsy said she really liked this horse because his gaits were nice and smooth.
While I was riding Betsy told me about this person who was riding and had never jumped before. A couple days ago her horse had jumped a 3ft oxer BACKWARDS. I mean it's bad enough that she had jumped that thing in the first place but seriously it had to be backwards!  Wow. I feel really bad for her. If that had happened to me I would be so scared!
And that was my latest riding lesson
~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment