Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Horse Slaughter legal?

      OK so I write that blog. I spent so much time on it and this is my karma? I was looking for pictures of horses online and it said: News for Horses.The headline says: Horse Slaughter becoming legal in U.S. maybe even in Florida. Again. This is my karma? Well it shouldn't be. Horse slaughter should be illegal forever. Like every hour or so some more information will be posted online. Really? I can't believe some people actually approve of this. Horse Slaughter is so cruel. And to think that someday French Fry or Star could be there, it's just too sad to think about.
    There was a 5 year ban on horse slaughter staring in 2006. But since it ended my question is "Why didn't you just make another ban?"Maybe because too many people wanted to eat horses. I don't know.
    What I am trying to say is horse slaughter is cruel.
    Stop the slaughter. End the abuse. Horses are our friends.
~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment