Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

I am thankful for horses

As a lot of you know , I love horses. Horses are a HUGE part of my life. Friendly and caring ,they almost always know what to do. They can even save your life sometimes.

I am thankful for a lot of things. I am most grateful for horses though. Some other things I am grateful for are : friends, family, food, water, and shelter. Again, I am still most thankful for horses.

Horses will take you on trail rides through beautiful meadows, or dirt covered roads. They will enjoy it just as much as you do.Horses can make great companions. It is almost like they can feel just as you do. Sometimes if you are nervous while riding, your horse will be too. Strange huh? Horses can be extremely silly sometimes. For example: A couple minutes  after I fell off Chamber, he tried to make me feel better by bobbing his head and sticking his tongue out. Again weird right? They are like friends a lot.
Great examples of horses saving peoples lives are in the book Horse Miracles.

At my second cousin's house they have the sweetest horses ever. Their names are Bubba and Baby. Bubba, will follow me anywhere I go. Literally he even followed me on the road! All you have to do is whistle and Bubba will canter over to you. He will rub against you a lot. He is so cute! Bubba is a dark bay thoughobred.
Horses love and care for us.
We should too.
~ Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment