Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Horseback

On Tuesday I jumped Star for the first time. It was a 6in. cross rail. It is so much fun. I jumped with my friend Zoe. She rode her horse Regi. Also in the middle of my lesson Star had to get stitches on her throat because before Lucy caught her from the field she got hurt. So the vet came and said that she must of hit her throat against a nail or something like that. Star got 2 shots and 7 stitches. But right after that I got right back on.
I love Star. She is so sweet! I would really want to show her someday. Maybe I will. I were to do handiness ( which is when you dress your horse up and make a routine.) We could go as a bride and groom. I could put a dress on on top of my breeches and Star could wear a top hat and something like a tuxedo.
I also want to half lease a horse. Half leasing is when you get to ride the horse 3 times a week, get to use him/her for every lesson , but you also need to pay for half of the vet bills. That is why it is called half leasing.
Some classes I could do right now are Costume, handiness, Walk/Trot, and maybe trail. Costume class is when you dress your horse up and just walk around the arena. Handiness is when you and your horse dress up and do a routine.Walk/Trot is when someone tells you to walk around the arena then they say trot. Also in walk trot they judge your postion and your horse’s movement. Trail is like an obstacle course for you and your horse. In trail there is usually a small jump a bridge and much more.
Someday I want my own horse ,but I’m not ready yet. My dream horse would be a balck thoughbred gelding, named Wish me Luck. He would be a great jumper and he would have a star on his forehead.
Some of my favorite horse names are
  • Shadow
  • Cupcake
  • Donut
  • Wish me Luck
  • Lily
  • Star

No comments:

Post a Comment