Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Selling Star? I Hope Not!

My absolute favorite pony Star, might be sold. I really don't want Chelise to sell her because I love her.I ride her in all my lessons and she's a great pony.

Standing around 14.2 hands, Star is a palomino paint pony. Her favorite little treats are soft peppermints. I really hope they don't sell her. Star is really sweet, and I still haven't got to show her yet. I was planning on doing just so in June but who knows, maybe she would have been sold by then. :(

Me riding Star
Star was at an IEA regional show yesterday. The IEA regional is when each barn brings 3 horses to the show. Names are drawn out of a hat, deciding which rider will ride which horse. My mom told me that the girl who was riding her, had asked about buying her because she was such a good pony. And I got really sad when she told me that.

My mom also told me that if we were to full-lease Star, Chelise wouldn't be able to sell her. Or something like that. Or someone could do the other half of her lease, which would make me very happy. And if Star is sold, I hope that girl will take good care of her.

Now I have some good news! when I got home from school yesterday, my mom told me that she had extended my half-lease so Chelise would keep Star until the 21st of July!

So now I am very happy that I can ride Star in a couple shows (at least) And I can ride her in my lessons! Plus, I am still learning how to canter and she is a great pony for learning. I don't think that any other pony in the whole world could be better to learn on then Star!

~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment