Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Horseback


My favorite sport is horseback riding. A lot of people think that it is not a sport, but it really is it’s very tiring using your entire body just to post .Posting is when you sit then rise and  sit then rise over and over again. My favorite horse to ride is Boomer,because he is my type and speed. I have been riding for almost a year. Right now I’m learning how to canter. I ride at TBF. My instructors name is Sue. Usually  every lesson we do trot work in the beginning and we canter the last few minutes.
Horseback requires  some  expensive materials  such as
  • a helmet
  • riding boots
  • breeches ( riding pants)
  • gloves (optional)
  • a riding shirt
 You can get all of this supplies at Dover Saddlery for mostly reasonable prices.
Most of my best friends ride too! Like Alyssa and Laila. Experience wise Alyssa has been riding the longest, and Laila has been riding the shortest so I’m stuck in the middle.
 -Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment